Sweet! It's breakfast time.
Original recipe here.
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 cup full fat cream cheese
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tsp granulated sweetener
- 1/2 Tsp cinnamon
- Butter for frying
1. Mix all ingredients in a blender.
2. Fry pancakes in melted butter in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. Turn over once the centre begins to bubble. The pancakes should be smallish, ca 10-12 cm in diameter. About the right size to fit them in the toaster the next day should you be so lucky to have any leftovers.