Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This quick and easy recipe from Naturally Ella is sure to get you up and ready for the day.
- 6 Asparagus stalks
- 1 Tsp Olive oil
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 2 Large free range eggs
- 1/4 Cup Cheese
- Pepper for garnish
1. Cut off the bottom of the asparagus
2. Heat a pan, then add olive oil
3. Add the asparagus and salt to the pan and shake pan until asparagus is coated.
4. Cook until tender
5. Spread the asparagus out and then crack the eggs over the asparagus
6. Sprinkle cheese over the eggs and asparagus.
7. Reduce heat and cover pan.
8. Cook until egg whites are firm and when the yolks are at the desired consistency.
9. Serve with freshly cracked pepper and enjoy