Eggcellence is everything!
Original recipe here.
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 450 g shredded cheese
- 450 g container cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and brush a 9x13 baking pan with the melted butter.
2. Whisk together the eggs, cheese, cottage cheese, flour, and salt in a large bowl. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are completely set about 50-60 minutes. Start checking it around 45 minutes. Cut into squares and serve with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes, or onions if desired.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?