Lazy, so yummy brunch is served!
Original recipe here.
- 6 Slices deli ham, thinly sliced
- 6 Eggs
- 6 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 3 Tbsp Cheddar or mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Grease a muffin tin very well. Line each muffin tin with a slice of ham.
3. Crack one egg in each muffin well. Top with 1 tablespoon heavy cream.
4. Sprinkle with ½ tablespoon finely shredded cheddar. Season with salt & pepper.
5. Bake 13-18 minutes or until yolks are set to desired doneness. Broil 1-2 minutes if desired.