A light breakfast packed with energy to get you through your day.
- 6 Slices of Bread, cut about 1.5 cm thick. We used Rye
- 3 Whole eggs
- 150 ml-200 ml milk, depending how absorbent your bread is
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Butter for frying
1. In a Bowl, thoroughly mix all your wet ingredients
2. Add cinnamon and salt, mix again
3. Heat a large pan on a medium heat. Add butter
4. Soak each slice of bread on both sides before adding to pan.
5. Fry on both sides until golden brown, but not dry.
6. Serve warm with fried bananas, crispy bacon and your favourtie syrup.