Try it with one of our 3 delicious yoghurt options
- 3 cups plain Greek or double cream yoghurt
- 1 and half cups grated cucumber; about 1 large cucumber
- About 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic minced - I fried mine up a bit before adding it
- A handful of finely chopped up mint - Salt and pepper to taste
1. Grate the cucumber (I squeezed some water out at this point already) then place it on a paper towel laid out on a plate. Spread the cucumber out then sprinkle a bit of salt over it. Let it sit for a few minutes before wringing it out again to draw any leftover moisture out.
2. In a medium sized bowl mix together the yoghurt, grated cucumber, minced garlic, lemon and chopped mint. Give it a good stir then season with salt and pepper. Taste it to see if you need any more of the above ingredients :) I may have added a bit more lemon :) That’s it! Enjoy!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?