Simple ingredients, bold flavours! Need we say more?
Original recipe here.
- 400g Button Mushrooms, trimmed, halved
- 20g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 8 slices sourdough
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Lemon wedges, to serve
1. Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms for 5 minutes or until golden and cooked, tossing regularly. Season with salt and pepper and squeeze over lemon juice to taste, tossing to combine
2. Meanwhile, heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle the bread with oil. Toast the bread for 1-2 minutes each side or until charred. Serve the mushrooms on the sourdough with poached eggs with hollandaise sauce