Gourmet breakfast is served!
Oringinal recipe here.
- 7 Large eggs
- Ground sausage(455 g)
- 1 Bunch green onion
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Flour, as needed
- Seasoned bread crumb, as needed
- Vegetable oil, for frying
1. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add 5 eggs and boil for six minutes.
2. Remove from heat and immediately transfer eggs to an ice water bath to cool (this will prevent the eggs from cooking further and will ensure a nice soft boiled egg)
3. Combine sausage, green onions, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper.
4. Peel the cooled eggs and roll in flour.
5. Press out the sausage mixture into patties and wrap around the floured eggs.
6. Whisk the remaining 2 eggs together to form an egg wash.
7. Roll your sausage-wrapped egg in flour, then egg wash, and finish in the seasoned bread crumbs. Repeat for each egg.
8. Heat oil to 150˚C and fry each egg for about 3 minutes, until browned on all sides.
9. Transfer fried eggs to a baking tray and finish cooking in a preheated oven for 5 minutes at 200˚C.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?