Weekend breakfast in one dish.
Original recipe here.
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 Egg, whisked
- 6 Slices bacon, diced
- 2 Slices bread, cubed
- 1/3 Red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 Tsp minced garlic, or to taste (optional)
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Grease a large baking dish
2. Stir cheddar cheese, eggs, bacon, bread, red bell pepper, green onion, milk, garlic, salt and black pepper together in a bowl until well-combined; pour into prepared baking dish.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, 20 to 25 min.