A bright and feel good summer salad.
Original recipe here.
- 453.59 g cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 3 ears of corn, cooked, shucked and cut off the cob
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 0.5 red onion (medium), thinly sliced
- 4 g cilantro, chopped (1/2 small bunch)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lime juice, from 1 to 2 limes
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed or finely minced
- 1 tsp sea salt, or 3/4 tsp table salt
- 0.13 tsp black pepper
1. In a large salad bowl, combine sliced tomatoes, corn kernels, sliced avocado, thinly sliced red onion, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro and press in 2 garlic cloves.
2. Drizzle the top with 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 2-3 Tbsp lime juice (adding it to taste). Add 1 tsp sea salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper, or season to taste. Toss the salad gently just until combined and serve.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?