This one is for the gooey cheese and crispy bread lovers.
- 1 Camembert wheel
- Olive oil
- Rosemary sprig
- Chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Place camembert in a small baking pot and score a deep criss-cross pattern into the top of the cheese.
3. Drizzle with honey and olive oil, then insert the leaves of the sprig of rosemary into the gaps.
4. Sprinkle with chilli flakes and season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake in oven for 15 min.
6. Remove from oven and serve immediately while hot and gooey.