A healthy side dish perfect for late lunches or sundown dinners.
- 1 Bunch Black Kale
- 1 Lemon
- 3 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- 2/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Red Pepper Flakes
1. Juice the lemon and mince the garlic.
2. De-stem and slice the Black Kale and place in a large bowl.
3. Whisk together the Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, garlic, salt and pepper, lemon juice and red pepper flakes.
4. Pour the dressing over the kale and massage it well so that the kale absorbs the dressing.
5. Add parmesan cheese and toss.
6. Let the kale rest for about 20 min to and hour.
7. Serve and enjoy!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?