A cheesy, savoury treat in a few minutes.
Original recipe here.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
1. Preheat oven to 200º C. Lightly spray muffin tin with baking spray and set aside.
2. Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Add the shredded cheese and gently toss together with the flour mixture.
3. Stir together the egg, milk, and melted butter in another small bowl. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
4. Spoon the cheese muffin mixture into the prepared muffin pan. Bake until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?