Perfect appitizer or tv time snack.
Original recipe here.
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups radishes, very thinly sliced. You can use a mandoline slicer for this because it slices the radishes paper thin, but a sharp knife will work fine.
- 1/2 cup green onion, trimmed and thinly chopped. Use the white and green parts.
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Reserve a little of the sliced green onion for a garnish.
2. Chill until ready to serve, sprinkle with extra green onion and black pepper. Serve with crackers, chips, bread, or vegetable crudité.