Awesome fluffy roast potatoes to go perfectly with Sunday lunch.
- 3 to 4 Medium sized potatoes cut into quarters
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 Tsp Dried rosemaray crushed
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees
2. Par-boil potatoes for 10 min.
3. In a large roast pan, toss the par-boiled potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary together until all the potatoes are evenly coated. Then spread the potatoes out evenly in a single layer.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 min or until golden brown.
5. Serve and enjoy.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?