Broccoli made fun
Quick and Easy Toastie
1. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees
2. Mix the broccoli, salt, pepper and the olive oil in a baking tray and roast for 10 min or until evenly roasted but not burnt.
3. Heat a pan on medium heat.
4. Spread the butter evenly on one side of each slice of bread.
5. Layer cheese on unbuttered side of bread and place broccoli evenly on top and then cover with cheese again before closing the sandwich.
6. Grill sandwich on your pan, turning over once when golden brown.
Recipe and Picture from Two Peas and Their Pod