Tasty and fun way to enjoy kale with the whole family.
- 100 g Chunky chopped kale
- 1.5 tbsp Olive oil
- 1.5 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1.5 tsp Ground white pepper
- 1 tsp Tumeric
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 150 degrees.
2. Line 2 baking trays with grease proof paper.
3. Wash and dry kale thoroughly. Place in a bowl, drizzle with olive and massage lightly into the kale.
4. Mix your spices together thoroughly and sprinkle over the kale with a sprinkle of salt.
5. Spread kale out into a single layer on your baking trays and bake for 20 min.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few min.
7. Serve and enjoy.