Mizuna Greens and Quinoa Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Texture and flavor abound in this fresh salad.
Original recipe here.
- 2 cups dry quinoa
- 4-5 cups mizuna greens, lightly packed
- 15 ounce / 400g can chickpeas
- 4 ounces / 120 g crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
1. Cook the quinoa according to the package directions and allow to cool.
2. Wash and dry the greens. Then roughly chop them into bite sized pieces.
3. Rinse and drain the can of chickpeas.
4. Add the cooled quinoa, greens, chickpeas and feta into a large bowl. In a small bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and a healthy pinch each of salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Adjust the seasoning to your liking.
5. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?