The perfect recipe for hot weather that can be made hours before consumption and great for work day lunches too.
- 400g Green Beans, trimmed and cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 Tbsps Extra virgin olive oil
- 400g Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup Dry white wine
- 1/4 Cup white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbps Fresh dill, chopped
1. Bring large saucepan to the boil
2. Cook bean for 3 - 4 min until tender, rinse under cold water and dry.
3. Heat oil in large pan over medium heat.
4. Add mushrooms, garlic, salt and pepper and cook until mushrooms soften
5. Add wine and vinegar and bring to a simmer.
6. Once liquid has reduced, transfer to a large bowl and stir in the beans and dill.
7. Refrigerate until cooled and serve cold.