Runner Beans, Goat's Cheese & Walnuts on Sourdough
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Quick-fire lunch or snack.
Original recipe here.
- 150 g runner beans
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tablespoon walnuts
- olive oil
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 50 g goat's cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
1. Trim and finely slice the beans and spring onions. Lightly toast the walnuts in a dry frying pan, then remove and finely chop.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan, then add the runner beans and spring onions and fry for 4 minutes, or until tender.
3. Next, toast the sourdough.
4. Season the beans and spring onions, then pile onto the toast.
5. Crumble the goat's cheese, then scatter over the top along with the walnuts, then finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?