A fun and healthy treat recipe to help with your meat-free Monday. Awesome as a lunch snack too!
- 250g Mushrooms, chopped and sauteed with garlic
- 250g Spinach, chopped and sauteed with garlic
- 125g Ricotta, crumbed
- 125g Hard cheese, finely grated
- 6 Free range eggs, beaten
- 3/4 Cup milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 250g Phyllo pastry
- Melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg, prepare 2 jumbo min tins
2. In a bowl, combine cooked and cooled mushrooms, spinach and cheese
3. Season to taste
4. Add eggs and milk, mix until combined
5. Cut phyllo pastry in half and then in half again. Cover with a damp towel.
6. Working with 3 squares at a time, brush sheets with butter and line the muffin tin.
7. Once your tin is lined, spoon in filling
8. Bake for about 20-25min until egg mixture is set.
9. Serve and enjoy