Veggie Grilled Cheese Sandwhich
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Lunch time quick fix packed with flavour.
Original recipe here.
- 8 Slices of bread
- 4 Slices red onion, grilled
- 8 Slices zucchini, grilled
- 2 Tbsp scallion, chopped
- 1 Red pepper, grilled and sliced
- 120 g goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 Cup fresh spinach
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
1. Mix goat cheese and chopped scallion together in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. To assemble sandwiches, place 8 slices of bread on a cutting board or work surface. Spread each slice with the goat cheese mixture.
3. Layer 4 slices with frilled veggies and spinach, and top each with remaining slices of bread.
4. Heat skillet over medium heat and lightly coat the bottom of the skillet with butter. Cook two sandwiches at a time until cheese is melted, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
5. Remove sandwiches to a cutting board and slice in half. Serve grilled cheese hot.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?