Delicious winter warmer for the whole family to enjoy.
Full Recipe from Food24 here.
- 50 ml Butter
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 5ml Ground Cumin
- 2 Potatoes Peeled and cubed
- 1L Chicken Stock
- Orange (Zest and Juice)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pumpkin seeds (Optional)
1. In a large pot, saute the onions and cumin in the melted butter until soft and translucent.
2. Add the butternut and potatoes and fry for a minute or two then add the stock, cover and allow to simmer for 30 min.
3. Blend the contents of the pot while adding orange juice and zest.
4. Season to taste.
5. Serve into bowls with a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds.