Quick and easy salad for summer day.
Original recipe here.
- 2 Long english cucumbers
- Optional: 1/3 cup sliced white onion
- 1/2 Cup sour cream or plain greek yoghurt
- 3 Tbsps mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup fresh dill chopped
- 3 Tbsps white vinegar
- 1/2 Tsps white sugar
- Salt to taste
1. Peel the cucumbers and cut in half lengthwise. Scrape out the seeds if desired and slice into 1/4″ slices.
2. Combine all dressing ingredients and toss with cucumbers.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hr before serving.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?