Simple and delicious side meal to add to your favourite dish.
Original recipe here.
- 9 Oz mushrooms (white or brown)
- 1 Small onion
- 1 Clove garlic
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup cream (make it vegan with coconut cream)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp parsley, fresh
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Give the mushroom a quick wash. Slice length-ways and add to a pan with olive oil on medium heat, frying for about five-six minutes.
2. Chop the onion and garlic and add to the pan. Fry for another five minutes or so until soft.
3. Give the mushrooms a quick wash. Slice length-ways and add to a pan with olive oil on medium heat, frying for about five-six minutes.
4. Add the cream, salt and pepper, parsley, soy and Worcestershire sauce.
5. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for another five minutes. Voilà!