Warm and comforting, we love this dish of roast cauliflower and sweet potatoes, with a touch of greek flavour. Pairs beautifully with roast lamb or greek-style chicken kebabs!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, washed
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Fresh or dried oregano (you could also use rosemary or thyme)
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Cut the sweet potatoes into approximately 2cm thick slices, then cut the slices in half, so you have half moons. We like to leave the skin on.
3. Add the cauliflower and sweet potatoes to a roasting tray. Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, herbs and pepper and toss to coat. Pour over the chicken stock.
4. Bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes, or until veg is soft and liquid has mostly evaporated (a little leftover sauce is yum too!). Season to taste, and serve. Great with roast lamb!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?