Greek Sugar Snap Peas
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Ready in just 15 min.
Original recipe here.
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 450 g sugar snap peas, trimmed & strings removed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried orregano
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup quartered kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp minced flat-leaf parsley
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
1. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the sugar snap peas and cook, stirring occasionally, until the snap peas are tender-crisp when pierced with a fork, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the garlic, oregano, salt and pepper, and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the feta cheese, kalamata olives, parsley and lemon juice. Serve.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?