Simple, delicious and oh-so moreish!
- 2 1/2 Cup grated potatoes, about 3 medium potatoes
-2 grated garlic cloves
- 1/2 grated onion, very finely grated
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese, smooth or chunky
- salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium sized bowl, add the ingredients in the order listed above.
2. Mix thoroughly. Set aside while you heat a non stick pan on low to medium heat.
3. Melt a bit of butter in the pan, add heaped tablespoons of the mixture and flatten slightly.
4. Cook on both sides until cooked, about 5-7 minutes per side depending on thickness.
5. Serve warm as they are or top with your favourite toppings.