So quick and so easy, but of so yummy.
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion sliced
- 250 g Potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 Medium leeks, sliced
- 1,2 litres vegetable stock
- 150 ml double cream or creme fraiche
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions, potatoes and leeks. Cook for 3-4 minutes until starting to soften
2. Add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Season well and simmer until the vegetables are tender.
3. Blend until smooth. Reheat in a new pan and stir in the cream or creme fraiche.
4. Serve hot and enjoy
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?