Surprisingly tasty and incredibly easy to make.
- 1 Head raw broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces, discard most of the stalk
- 500g Bacon, diced and cooked
- 1 Small red onion, diced finely
- 1 Cup cranberry and nut trail mix
- 1/2 Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tsp white vinegar
- Salt to taste
1. Toss broccoli with bacon, onion and trail mix.
2. Whisk together mayo, yoghurt, honey and vinegar. Toss dressing in with broccoli salad an hour or two before serving.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir before serving. Enjoy!