Pumpkins are a great source of Vitamin A & Vitamin C! Here's a simple and easy pumpkin recipe, roasted with fresh rosemary. A delicious side dish!
- 500g pumpkin (peeled and roughly cut into chunks)
- 1-2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves removed from stalk and finely chopped
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- fresh basil (to garnish, optional)
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Add pumpkin to a baking dish, drizzle generously with olive oil, and seasons with salt, pepper and rosemary - mix it all up to coat well.
3. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until pumpkin is tender.
4. Sprinkle with fresh basil leaves, and enjoy as a veggie side.