0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Perfect for a large breakfast or brunch.
Original recipe here.
- 2-3 pounds tomatoe
- 1 Tbps olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped basil or 1/2 tsp dry basil
- 2 Tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 230°C.
2. Wash tomatoes and cut in half (if they're large tomatoes, cut into quarters).
3. Toss tomatoes with remaining ingredients.
4. Place in a rimmed baking pan or dish. Roast 10-20 minutes or to desired doneness.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?