Delicious and nutritious.
Original recipe here.
- 2 heads of broccoli , stems removed and cut into florets
- 350 grams green beans , ends trimmed
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese , divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper , to season
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Spray a baking sheet or tray with non stick cooking oil spray.
2. Arrange the broccoli and green beans on the baking sheet.
3. Top with 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, and drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice. Add the minced garlic and salt and pepper to suit your tastes; mix together well until all of the vegetables are evenly and completely covered in dressing.
4. Spread the veggies out in a single layer, transfer to oven and roast for 20 minutes.
5. After 20 minutes, carefully remove the sheet from the oven and add the tomatoes to the pan. Give the veggies a mix through (flipping any that are crisping or browning), and return to the oven, rotating the pan if necessary to cook evenly. Continue to roast for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the broccoli is cooked through (the florets will have a nice crisp edge).
5. Top with the remaining 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese and serve immediately!