Perfect side for a protein dinner.
Original recipe here.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Bunches mustard greens, stemmed and chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 Cup chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp stone-ground mustard
1. In a large pan with straight sides on medium heat add the oil. Add the garlic to the hot oil. Saute until garlic is softened and fragrant and has infused the oil.
2. Add the mustard greens. Season the greens with salt, and pepper, and saute while tossing to wilt. Once wilted add the chicken stock and stir. Raise heat to a simmer, then lower and cook for about 5 minutes more.
3. Stir in the ground mustard. Serve warm.