Spinach, Beetroot and Feta Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Perfect for lunch or dinner.
Original recipe here.
- 2 bunches baby beetroots, ends trimmed
- 2 cups (500ml) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 2 cups (500ml) warm water
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup (60g) walnuts, toasted
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped dill
1. Place the beetroot in a large saucepan. Pour over the vegetable stock and top up with cold water if necessary to cover beetroot. Place over high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, covered, for 20-25minutes or until beetroot are tender. Drain well. Set aside to cool completely.
2. Wearing gloves, peel each beetroot. Place in a bowl.
3. Arrange the spinach leaves on a large serving platter. Scatter the beetroot, walnuts and feta over the spinach.
4. Combine the oil, vinegar and dill in a screw-top jar and shake until well combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the salad and serve immediately.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?