It feels like Summer is coming, in what better way to celebrate it than with this absolute treat of a drink and it also couldn’t be easier to make, the only way it could be, is if someone else makes it for you!
· 1 x frozen banana
· 125 ml coconut milk (you can use 250 ml coconut milk if you’d prefer and leave out the almond milk)
· 125 ml almond milk (same applies as above)
· The insides of 3 granadillas
· 1 x Tbsp chia seeds
· 2 x Tbsp coconut shavings or desiccated coconut
· A few ice cubes to make it nice and cold
1. In a blender or NutriBullet place your frozen banana, milk, granadilla, chia seeds, coconut, and ice.
2. Blend on high speed until everything is nice and smooth and mixed together.
3. Pour it into a glass or an Instagramable jar (hehe) and top with sliced fruit and coconut shavings.
4. Sip and Enjoy.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?