A quick and easy sip snack, filled with vitamins.
Original recipe here.
- 1 small red beet, trimmed and peeled
- 1 large apple, cored
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 cup carrot juice
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2/3 cup frozen sliced peaches
- 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and sliced
1. Roughly chop beet, apple, and celery.
2. Add all ingredients in a blender, and mix until smooth. Taste the smoothie and see if the sweetness is to your liking. Feel free to add a little more fruit if you want something sweeter. Serve immediately. You can store smoothie in a jar for up to 2 days.