Is amazing as a breakfast or a dessert :) Fancy right?
- 2 x cups almond milk
- 1 x cup strawberries
- 1 x cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Toppings of your choice
1. Purée your blueberries with a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract in 1 cup of almond milk.
2. Purée your strawberries and the remaining vanilla extract in 1 cup of almond milk.
3. Soak 1/2 your chia seeds in the blueberry liquid and the remaining chia seeds in the strawberry liquid overnight.
4. In the morning, layer the two mixtures in a jar or glass and then top with all the berries, coconut and deliciousness your heart desires.
5. I added some thinly sliced strawberries to the side of the jar and a layer of coconut flakes between the two layers for added flavour and texture.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?