Summer time delight.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp activated charcoal *optional
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 whole fresh coconut cut in half. You will use either half as a bowl *optional :)
- Berries or Figs, any pretty fruit you’d like to use as a topping.
1. Combine all ingredients together in a blender or NutriBullet.
2. Blitz on high until nice and smooth.
3. Pour mixture into a freezer safe container and leave until it hardens. And that’s it!!
4. Scoop two balls into a half a coconut shell and decorate with freshly sliced fig and desiccated coconut. Enjoy!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?