Chocolate Chip Banana Bars
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Perfect lunch box filler treat.
Original recipe here.
- 5 very ripe bananas about 1 2/3 cup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup oil any type - I use coconut
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips divided
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees C. Spray a 15×10.5? pan with non-stick spray.
2. Peel bananas and mash well. Stir in brown sugar, oil, milk and eggs until combined. Add in dry ingredients and stir. Fold in 1/2 the chocolate chips.
3. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle remaining chips on top. Bake 18-22 minutes, until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely and cut into squares.
4. Yields 24 bars.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?