Are you keen on a creamy and beyond delicious 5 ingredients no-bake cheesecake?
- 1 x 250 ml whipping cream
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 1 x tub of med-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 x packet Tennis Biscuits
- 1 large lemon or 2 small ones
1. In a large bowl add the cream & beat with an electric handheld mixer until soft peaks form.
2. Add the cream cheese (make sure it's room temp) and continue to mix until combined, don't overbeat it.
3. Add the condensed milk & the juice of one large lemon. Beat until your mixture is nice & smooth. The consistency should be fairly thick, which means it won't need too much time to set.
4. Give it a taste, if you feel like it needs more lemon, add more lemon. It's totally up to you.
5. Crush the Tennis biscuits in a bowl or in a food processor. If you end up doing it by hand and they're not as fine as they would be if they out of a food processor it's totally fine, it actually adds to the texture of the dessert, which I like.
6. In individual pudding bowls or glasses add a layer of crushed biscuit, about 1 and half cm thick. You can add more or less biscuits if you like, again totally up to you. :)
7. Spoon the Lemon Cheesecake mixture on top of the biscuit, until about 3/4 of the way up. Decorate the top with some berries, or whatever takes your fancy. Pop them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or so. If your mixture is nice and thick to start with, it won't take long to set, but it is nice to serve chilled. PS: You can also make this into one large dessert if you like.