Perfect weekend breakfast :)
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp or 20 grams melted butter
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 250 ml milk
1. Whisk the eggs and then add the sugar, mix well.
2. Add the milk and milted butter to the egg misture. Whisk well.
3. Sift the flour and baking powder together and then add it to the egg mixture.
4. Whisk until all the ingredients are well combined.
5. Heat up a pan over a medium heat then Spray and Cook or grease the bottom.
6. Drop a heaped tablespoon of better into the pan, you should be able to make about 3 at a time. Watch for tiny air bubble to form on top, just a few, then flip them over. They should be golden brown on either side.
7. Serve with whipped cream and syrup.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?