Vegan and gluten-free treat that will keep you coming back for more.
Original recipe here.
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips (~50 grams)
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the sweet potato, maple syrup, almond butter, coconut oil and vanilla until smooth.
3. Next mix in the cocoa powder, coconut flour and sea salt until a uniform batter form.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan and press down the batter until level.
6. Bake the brownies for 25-28 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Allow the brownies to cool in the loaf pan before using the parchment paper to carefully remove the brownies from the pan and cut them into squares.
8. Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to a few days.