Quick and fun to make with the kiddos and super delicious too
- 75g white sugar
- 40g light brown sugar
- 65g unsalted butter at room temp
- 130g smooth peanut butter - I used @buttanuttspreads yummy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon @nomuchirps vanilla essence
- 95g all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ±12 @lindtsa balls
- ±24 candy eyes
- 50g melted milk chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place both sugars into a bowl of a kitchen aid (fitted with the paddle attachment), or you can use an handheld mixer.
2. Add the butter & peanut butter then beat on a med speed until the mixture is smooth.
3. Add the egg & vanilla essence & mix for ±1 min until everything is nicely combined.
4. Add the flour, baking soda & salt.
5. Beat on low until well combined.
6. Line a baking tray with baking paper & then roll out small balls of dough (mine were just smaller than a golf ball) & place them on the tray, about 3 inches apart.
7. Use your fingers to gently flatten the dough then bake the cookies for ±12 mins.
8. Remove the tray from the oven then using the back of a teaspoon gently make indents in the middle of each cookie. They should be derp enough to hold a Lindt ball.
9. Then pop the tray of cookies back into the oven & bake for ±5 mins longer, or until they are lightly golden around the edges.
10. Leave the cookies to cool on the baking tray for a few mins before moving them to a rack.
11. Place the melted chocolate into a small piping bag. Squeeze a small amount of chocolate into the indent of each cookie then place a Lindt ball on top if it. Position them so that the bottom of the balls are displayed as mouths
12. Attach 2 candy eyes to each Lindt ball using a bit of melted choc before pipping spider legs onto each cookie Enjoy!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?