Mini White Chocolate and Lemon Baked Cheesecakes
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Source: Miss Lucky Pony
Little bites of delicious heaven.
- 200 grams cream cheese at room temperature
- 80 grams of plain white chocolate
- 100 grams/half a box of Nuttikrusts
- 2 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- 90 grams white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice. I had a little more on hand and tasted as I went along to see if it needed a bit more tartness.
- 2 eggs
- 125mls whipping cream for the tops.
1. Heat your oven to 180°C.
2. Melt your white chocolate and set it aside for a little later. I just used the microwave.
3. In a food processor blitz the biscuits until you get a fine crumb. Then in a bowl mix the biscuits and melted butter together.
4. Set up a standard cupcake tray with cupcake liners and then add about 1 tablespoon worth of crumb to each one pressing it down with your thumb to form a solid base.
5. Mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl with an electric mixer or a whisk. Then add the melted chocolate and lemon, mix well.
6. Add the eggs one at a time mixing on a low speed until just blended.
7. Spoon your mixture into your prepared cupcake liners. You can fill until it’s pretty close to the top but not touching the rim.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the centres are almost set.
9. Let them cool in the fridge for an hour or so.
10. Beat your cream with a drop of vanilla essence and half a teaspoon of icing sugar. Once the cheesecakes are cooled add a dollop to the top of each one. I also decorated mine with edible flowers
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?