A deliciously easy crumble recipe that will impress your guests. Perfect way to end a dinner party with friends and family.
- 1 Kg Peaches
- Pinch of sugar to taste
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 100 g Plain Flour
- 75 g Butter
- 50 g Rolled oats
- 100 g Brown sugar
- 1 Tsp Fresh thyme
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Rinse the peaches and cut them into quarters, discard the pit and slice each piece in two. Put them into a baking dish, taste a slice for sweetness and add a sprinkling of sugar accordingly.
3. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice and toss together
4. Rub the flour and butter between finger tips, until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
5. Stir in the oats and the brown sugar and sprinkle over the peaches in the oven dish.
6. Transfer to the oven to bake for 30 minutes or until crisp and golden brown on top.
7. Enjoy with a scoop of your favourite vanilla ice cream.