5 Ingredients is all you need to impress your guests italian style.
Original recipe here.
- Cashews (optional)
1. Chop the carrots and tomatoes into large pieces. Mince the garlic.
2. In your pressure cooker or instant pot, quickly saute the garlic and onions for a few minutes. Add in the carrots, tomatoes, a little salt, and some water.
3. Pressure cook. Open to cool.
4. Blend completely with the drained soaked cashews (if using).
5. Reduce the sauce to thicken if necessary.
6. Season well with salt and pepper!