This recipe is definitely one to impress the whole family. It's very easy to make and tastes absolutely amazing.
- Roughly 500g Gnocci
- 120g Basil Leaves
- 3/4 Cup olive oil
- 2-3 Cloves garlic
- Handful almonds
- 3-5 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste
1. Pop all pesto ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth. Tastes adjust accordingly.
2. Prepare gnocci according to instructions. Fry them in a little oil until golden brown.
3. While gnocci is still warm stir through the basil pesto.
4. Serve with crisp bacon bits and grilled asparagus.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?