Simple, creamy, delicious and hit every time.
Original recipe here.
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 236.59 ml cream
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4.92-9.85 ml dried chives
- 9.85 ml butter
- 4.92 ml chicken stock powder
- 1 small brie round or 1 small camembert cheese, sliced (optional)
1. Remove the skin from the chicken breasts& pound the fillets to flatten them slightly.
2. Grill or fry the fillets until they are cooked, set aside.
3. Heat the butter in a frying pan& add the garlic& saute.
4. Add the cream, chicken powder& chives, stir over low heat until thickened.
5. Top the fillets with slices of avocado& brie or camembert& heat under a grill so cheese melts.
6. Place fillets on serving plate& pour the cream sauce over the top.