A one dish wonder that the whole family will enjoy.
Original recipe here.
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 medium-sized broccoli (cut into florets)
- 170 g cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 390°F (200°C)
2. Place all of your shredded chicken into the casserole and spread it in an even layer
3. In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, add in the cream cheese and microwave for 20-30 seconds until it's slightly softened. Add in 1/2 cup chicken stock and whisk them together until you get all the lumps out. Taste the sauce and if needed, add some salt & pepper, I only added a tiny bit since my chicken stock was already quite salty.
4. Spread all of the cream sauce over the shred chicken.
5. Add in broccoli florets in an even layer and push them slightly into the sauce.
6. Sprinkle cheese on top and cook in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden.